Sugar Free Carrot Cake
2 cup self rising flour
1 cup Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
2 cup carrots, grated
1 cup of your milk of preference (soy/almond for vegetarian option)
0.5 cup canola oil
0.5 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 190º C.
- Sift your self rising flour and mix it with the grated carrots and the cup of Natvia in a large bowl.
- Make a hole in the middle and pour the canola oil and milk of preference, I like using almond milk because it is healthier and the flavor combines perfectly with this cake.
- With a spatula, start to incorporate all the ingredients by folding them in.
- Now it is time to add the raisins if you want to add them.
- Pour the batter into a baking pan with parchment paper; you can also use this recipe to make muffins.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until you insert a toothpick in the middle of the cake and it comes out clean.