Sugar Free Lamingtons
2 cup self rising flour
3 large eggs
0.5 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
0.25 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3 cup Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
0.5 cup water
2 cup dried shredded coconut
- Preheat your oven to 160º C.
- In a large bowl, add butter, eggs, vanilla extract and Nativa; whisk them together until the mixture is all fluffy.
- Add your self rising flour, previously sifted.
- With a spatula, start folding in your flour until all the ingredients are integrated.
- Pour your batter in your baking pan or molds.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until you insert a toothpick inside the middle of the cake and it comes out clean.
- Let your cake cool down for at least 2 hours before cutting it into little squares or before demoulding it.
- In a food processor, blitz Natvia to make finer grain.
- Mix your powdered Natvia, cocoa powder, make sure there are no clumps, sift them if necessary.
- Boil your ½ cup of water and pour it in the mixture.
- Immediately add the butter and stir it until you get a smooth syrup.
- Dip your pieces of cake into the chocolate mixture, with the help of a fork, lift the piece of cake and let it drip the excess.
- Cover every piece in coconut after the chocolate syrup.
- Let them set room temperature or in the refrigerator.