Sugar Free Anzac Biscuit
125 g Unsalted butter
65 g Natvia (1/3 cup)
1 pinch Himalayan or Sea Salt
0.5 tablespoon Bicarbonate of soda
1 tablespoon Boiling water
180 g rolled oats (1 1/2 cup)
20 g Dessicated Coconut (3/4 cup)
75 g All purpose flour (1/2 cup)
60 g Chopped macadamia nuts (1/2 cup)
0.5 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- Preheat oven to 150ºC and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter, Natvia and vanilla on low heat, stir until the mixture starts to bubble. Remove from heat and add a pinch of salt.
- Mix the bicarb soda with boiling water in a small bowl, then add to butter mixture, stirring through until foamy.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a another bowl. Add the butter mix into dry ingredients and mix until well combined
- Take of mixture roughly a teaspoon full, make into a ball and flatten it on the tray. Repeat with the rest of the mix
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack. You can keep the biscuits for a month stored in airtight container.
|Carb||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|