Banana Muffins with Chocolate Icing
2 Ripe Bananas mashed
2 Free range eggs
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
60 g Natural yoghurt (1/4 cup)
70 g Vegetable oil (1/3 cup)
50 g Natvia (1/4 cup)
70 g Shredded coconut (1/3 cup)
40 g coconut flour (1/3 cup)
0.5 teaspoon Baking soda
0.4 teaspoon salt
0.5 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
0.4 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
240 g Natvia Icing mix (1 1/4 cu)
3 tablespoon Chocolate Fangks
1 tablespoon Butter, softened
hot water, as needed
- Preheat oven to 175°C and line a muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Mix together the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients.
- Combine well, then divide between muffin cases and bake for 20-25 minutes or until browned.
- For the icing, combine Natvia and Fangks in a small bowl. Add softened butter and 1/3 cup hot water and stir until smooth. Add more water if desired to reach the desired consistency.For the icing, combine Natvia and Fangks in a small bowl. Add softened butter and 1/3 cup hot water and stir until smooth. Add more water if desired to reach the desired consistency.
- Top cooled muffins with icing and serve!
|Carb||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|