Sugar Free Choc Chip Cookies
225 g Unsalted butter at room temperature
120 g Natvia (2/3 cup)
45 g Chocolate Fangks (1/4 cup)
1 Egg yolk
2 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
0.5 tablespoon salt
360 g Plain Flour (2 1/4 cups)
260 g sugar free dark chocolate (chopped) (1 1/2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Sift together the flour and salt in a large bowl and set aside.
- Beat the butter with electric beaters until light and fluffy. Add Natvia and beat until combined.
- Add the egg yolk and vanilla and continue beating.
- Add the flour and Fangks and mix until just combined.
- Add chocolate chip pieces and mix by hand to make sure they're evenly distributed in the mixture.
- Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface. (might need to do this in two batches.) Put the dough in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
- Cut shapes out of the dough and place on a lined baking sheet. Bake for about 10-12 minutes until they're just golden brown around the edges. Allow to cool a little on the tray before moving to a cooling rack and allowing them to cool completely.
|Carb||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|