Sugar Free Pecan Cookies
Makes 30 cookies
0.5 cup butter, at room temperature
0.33 cup Natvia
0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon milk of choice
2 cup plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup pecans chopped finely
- Paddle butter until light and fluffy.
- Add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add vanilla, milk, and egg and mix until combined.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Divide dough and roll out into two logs (4.5cm diameter) and roll both logs in chopped pecans. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line sheet pans.
- Once chilled, cut rolls into 1.5cm slices and place onto sheet pans.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes until slightly golden brown.