Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Serves 16 slices
0.5 cup butter
0.33 cup dark sugar free chocolate chips
1.25 cup Natvia
0.33 cup milk of choice
2 cup raw beetroot, peeled and coarsely grated (about 2 medium beetroot)
1.5 cup plain flour
2.5 teaspoon baking powder
0.25 cup cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 170°C and grease a cake pan.
- Melt butter and add chocolate, stirring until completely melted. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs until light and fluffy then add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Add milk and mix until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined.