SUGAR FREE PISTACHIO AMARETTI
Servings 12 Cookies
Ingredients1 1/3 cups pistachio 1/4 cup plain flour 2 egg whites 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 cup Natvia Icing mix 100g sugar free dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180c, prepare a flat baking tray
- Use food processor to finely grind the pistachios.
- Beat the egg whites lightly until foamy.
- Add the plain flour and ground pistachio into the egg white, then add Natvia Icing Mix and vanilla extract.
- Mix well, form 1 tbsp of dough into ball, and flatten slightly. Repeat for the rest of the dough.
- Put the amarettis on tray, space them evenly, bake for 10 minutes. Cool for 30 minutes.
- Dip in chocolate and dress with pistachio slivers.