Sugar Free Strawberry Cupcakes
Makes 12 cupcakes
1 cup milk
0.5 cup Natvia
0.33 cup unsalted butter, melted
2.5 cup gluten free flour
4 teaspoon baking powder (make sure gluten free)
2 cup strawberries
1 cup thickened cream
1 tablespoon Natvia
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a cupcake tin.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, Natvia, and melted butter.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Fold in Strawberries.
- Divide between cupcake tins and bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Whip heavy cream and Natvia together until stiff peaks form.
- Pipe onto cupcakes. Store in refrigerator