Thai Spiced Chicken Patties
Makes 6 patties
Ingredients680g/1lb 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breast, fat trimmed 3 tsp unsweetened dried coconut shreds 1 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder 1 tsp lemon pepper 1 tsp Ground Ginger 1 tsp cumin 1 tsp chili powder 1 tsp onion powder 1 tsp Natvia 1 tsp Peanut flour 1/2 tsp Fish Sauce 1/4 tsp cayenne 2 packets true lime or lime zest
- Process the chicken in a food processor until roughly minced.
- Add all remaining ingredients and blend until incorporated.
- Heat a non stick skillet. Add a tsp of coconut oil.
- Divide chicken into 6 portions and transfer 3 portions to a hot skillet.
- Use the back of the spoon to form the meat into patties of even thickness.
- Cook about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer and repeat with the remaining chicken. Alternately, cook patties on a contact grill.