Spicy Kale Chips
Ingredients1 bunch Curly Kale 2 tsp Soy Sauce 1 tbsp Natvia 2 tsp Apple Cider vinegar 2 tsp Lemon Juice 2 tbsp Sesame oil or Olive oil 2 ea. Cloves of garlic, pressed 3-4 tbsp Sesame seeds Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- Preheat oven to 175C degrees.
- Tear kale off of stems and into bite-sized pieces (remember: kale will shrink a lot while baking, so don’t make them too small).
- Wash kale in a big bowl of water. Drain, and dry as well as you can (preferably in a salad spinner).
- Whisk all other ingredients together and pour over kale a little at a time. Massage this sauce into the kale pieces so that they are well coated. You may not use all of the sauce. Only pour enough to just coat the leaves. You don’t want it dripping.
- Lay the kale pieces out on two paper-lined cookie sheets in a thin layer.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, turning the pieces once or twice while baking. Ovens vary so you may want to keep an eye on them and make sure they don’t start browning (which would make them bitter).
- Once crisp, remove from oven and serve immediately.