Roast Cauliflower and Dukkah Egg Salad
Makes Four Servings
IngredientsRoast Cauliflower 1 each head of cauliflower cut into thin florets 1/4 cup/60ml Extra Virgin olive oil 1/2 tsp cumin 1/4 tsp each cinnamon, ginger & cayenne Salt & pepper Lemon Tahini Sauce 2 tbsp/40g/1.4 oz Tahini 3 tbsp/60ml/2 oz Lemon Juice 1 tsp Natvia 1 tbsp/20g/0.7 oz avocado oil Dukkah Poached eggs 8 each Eggs as needed Pistachio Dukkah
- Add oil and spices to a plastic bag and mix.
- Add in cauliflower and coat evenly.
- Spread out on an oven tray covered with baking paper and cook for 20mins at 200C turning once.
- Put in a small container and shake well.
- Poach eggs as normal and coat gently in @tableofplenty Pistachio Dukkah.
- Add a large handful of rocket and baby spinach leaves to a bowl. Top with 1/2 cup cooked quinoa, a sprinkle of feta and pomegranate, and some of the roast cauliflower.
- Add the Dukkah eggs on top and drizzle with the lemon tahini sauce. Enjoy!