The Ultimate Vegan Brownies
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Serves: 12 - 15
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
260 g Plain Flour (1 3⁄4 Cups )
280 g Natvia (1 1⁄2 Cups )
50 g Cacao (1⁄2 Cup)
2 tablespoon Flaxseeds
1 tablespoon Ground Coffee
0.5 tablespoon Baking Powder
140 g 1⁄2 Cup Boiling Water + 3 Tbsp. Cold Water
6 tablespoon Coconut
1.5 tablespoon Vanilla Essence
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees C and line a brownie tin with non-stick paper.
- Mix cold water and flaxseeds in a mug and leave to sit for 10 minutes. Whilst they sit mix the flour and baking powder in a mixing bowl; pop to one side.
- In a separate bowl mix cacao and ground coffee- add the boiling water and mix until it forms a paste. Add the vanilla, Natvia, coconut oil and flaxseed mix and stir. Fold in flour until it forms a batter.
- Pour into the brownie tray and make sure it’s spread out evenly. Bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|