Vegan Banana and Walnut Loaf
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
200 g Self-raising Flour
75 g Natvia
25 g Ground Almonds
1 tablespoon Flaxseeds
1 tablespoon Baking Powder
75 g Walnut Halves
3 g Ripe Bananas
60 g Almond Milk (1⁄4 Cup)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C and grease a loaf tin with a little coconut oil or butter.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and set to one side.
- Mash bananas in a separate bowl and mix with almond milk. Pour the banana/almond milk mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in walnut halves.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a knife comes out clear when stuck into the middle of the loaf.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely before cutting. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.