Triple Layer Coconut Cups
Makes 8 cups
1 cup Unsweetened Coconut
0.5 cup Macadamias
1 tablespoon Natvia
0.5 cup Natural Almond Butter
2 tablespoon Almond Flour
1.5 tablespoon Natvia
100 g sugar free dark chocolate
1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Put the 1 cup coconut, 1/2 cup macadamias, and 1 tbsp Natvia into a blender and blend until mixture has become smooth.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of the mixture into paper or silicon muffin cups. You should be able to fill 6 - 8 Cups.
- Put the filled cups in the freezer while you work on the next layer.
- Clean out the blender ready for the ingredients of the middle layer.
- Add 2 tbsp Almond Flour, 1.5 tbsp Natvia, and 1/2 Cup Almond Butter to the blender. Blend the mixture until it has also becomes smooth.
- Take the chilled bottom layer cups out of the freezer and spoon the middle layer mixture evenly over the top. Use a spoon to lay flat, and then place the cups back in the freezer.
- Melt the top layer of 100g dark chocolate, and 1 tbsp coconut oil in a double boiler or metal bowl over simmering water, always stirring.
- Once the chocolate has completely melted, remove it from the heat and let it cool for a minute.
- Take the chilled cups out of the freezer and top with the final melted layer of chocolate and coconut oil. Add the top layer 1 tsp at a time and spread out evenly.
- Put the cups back in the freezer for 30 minutes to chill.
- Take them out of the freezer 5 minutes before enjoying the delightful coconut flavours!