Tropical Energy Balls
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking/baking time: None
250 g rolled oats
50 g seeds (We used pumpkin)
50 g coconut chips
50 g goji berries
50 g dried mango pieces
1 teaspoon cinnamon
75 g Natvia natural sweetener
6 tablespoon peanut butter
100 g dates soaked in 100ml hot water for 10 minutes
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix together the oats, seeds and coconut and spread out on a lined baking tray. Toast in the oven for 8 minutes until starting to go golden. Leave to cool then tip into a bowl and add the dried fruit, Natvia cinnamon in a bowl.
- Place the dates and their soaking water, peanut butter and vanilla in a blender and whizz up until smooth.
- Spoon this mixture into the oats and mix really well to combine everything.
- Divide into about 15-20 pieces and roll into balls with your hands. Keep in the fridge in an airtight container, they’ll last for a week!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|