Vanilla Yoghurt Panna Cotta
Prep: 45 Minutes
Chill Time: 4 hours
- 250mL pouring cream
- 1/3 cup Natvia natural sweetener
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract OR 1 vanilla bean pod ½ cup boiling water
- 3 tsp powdered gelatine 500g natural Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup hulled strawberries, sliced
- In a saucepan, combine cream, sweetener and vanilla and warm over a low heat until sweetener has dissolved.
- In a small bowl, add boiling water and gelatine and whisk with a fork until dissolved. Set aside to cool for a few minutes before stirring the gelatine mixture into the cream mixture and whisking to combine. Allow this mix to cool for 30 minutes
- Add in Greek yoghurt and whisk until smooth.
- Divide into four serving glasses, cover with plastic wrap and place into the fridge to set for at least four hours, or overnight.
- To serve, top with fresh sliced strawberries.