Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
3 cup spelt flour
1 cup almond milk (warm)
1.5 tablespoon Natvia
1 pack yeast
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1.5 tablespoon oil (I used macadamia)
0 Little salt
3 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
1 tablespoon Natvia
3 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix yeast with 1/4 of the lukewarm almond milk and add the Natvia. (Let it sit for 5-10min)
- Mix flour, cinnamon and yeast.
- Add the yeast mixture that now should start bubbling. Knead.
- Add the rest of the almond milk and the oil. (If the dough is too dry add more milk)
- After a ball of dough has formed, let the dough sit for 1 hour (it should have doubled in size by then)
- Mix all filling ingredient together.
- Roll the dough out and then spread with the filling.
- Roll into a tight roll and cut into scrolls. 9. Put into lined baking dish and bake at 180 C for 30min. (175 C for lighter scrolls)
- Let them cool and enjoy!