Vegan Frozen Pineapple Bars
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treat. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 25 minutes
Freeze: 2 hours
- 1 cup cashews
- 60g sugar-free vegan cookies
- ¾ cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 2 tbs Natvia
- 200g sugar-free milk or dark chocolate
- Soak the cashews for 15 minutes in hot water. Drain and rinse.
- Combine the biscuits in a food processor and pulse until they resemble coarse breadcrumbs. Add the pineapple, cashews and Natvia and pulse until combined and smooth. Press into a greased and lined 20cm loaf tin and freeze for 2 hours.
- Slice into bars and coat in melted chocolate. Keep in the freezer.