Vegan Hazelnut Hot Chocolate
- 300ml coconut milk
- 4 tbsp. Nuttvia Hazelnut spread
- 1 tsp. Natvia stevia
- 40g dark chocolate pieces
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- 5 large pitted dates
- Place a pan at medium heat with the coconut milk, Nuttvia, Natvia and dark chocolate and simmer until the chocolate has melted completely.
- Pour the hot chocolate into the cup of a powerful blender and add the pitted dates and blend a few times until the hot chocolate is thick and creamy.
- Pour into mugs and sprinkle with chocolate shavings or cacao powder.