Vegan Hedgehog Slice
1 cup walnuts
2 tablespoon cocoa
3 tablespoon desiccated coconut
1 cup puffed rice
0.25 cup Natvia
0.25 cup melted coconut oil
150 g sugar free dark chocolate
1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Line a loaf tin or baking tray of your own choosing with baking paper.
- Roughly chop the walnuts and place in a large mixing bowl
- Also add to the mixing bowl; Natvia, cocoa, coconut and puffed rice.
- Stir together and mix until combined.
- Add 1/4 cup melted coconut oil and stir again.
- Spoon this mixture evenly into the baking tray that you have chosen.
- Melt the dark chocolate, along with 1 tbsp of melted coconut oil.
- Pour the melted chocolate evenly over the packed baking tray of hedgehog goodies.
- Spread evenly and place in the freezer for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy a crunchy vegan chocolate hedgehog (not the animal!) slice.