Sugar free Vegan Ice Cream Chocolate Hazelnut Cake Pops
Servings 4 pops
IngredientsFor the Cake: 1/2 cup/125ml/4.2 oz Almond Milk unsweetened 1/2 tsp Apple Cider vinegar 1/4 cup/45g/1.5 oz Natvia 2 tbsp/40ml/1.4 oz Canola oil 1 tsp Vanilla essence 1/2 cup/60g/2 oz Spelt flour 2 tbsp/15g/0.5 oz Cocoa Powder 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp Baking soda 1/4 tsp salt To Build: 3 tbsp/60ml/2 oz coconut yogurt or cream 4 each mini waffle cones 60-70g/2-2.4 oz sugar free vegan chocolate 1/3 cup/40g/1.4 oz crushed hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, curdle the almond milk with the vinegar. Whisk in the natvia, oil, vanilla, and salt, and sift in the baking powder, soda, cocoa powder and spelt flour. Whisk again. Once mixed, divide between 6 cupcake patties and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Once cooked, let the cakes cool for 10 minutes, then remove from patties and using a fork, turn the cake into crumbs, Mix in the coconut yogurt, until the cake can be formed into balls.
- Divide this mix into 4, and press into small waffle cones, making sure the top looks rounded.
- Dip the cake end of the cone into chocolate, and sprinkle with hazelnuts. Let the chocolate set, and enjoy!