YOGHURT RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE
Makes 16 slices
100 g cashews
150 g rolled oats
30 g shredded coconut
60 g butter, melted
250 g raspberries, fresh
0.25 cup Natvia
750 g Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup Natvia
2 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
1.5 cup Greek yoghurt
- Put the cashew and rolled oats together in a food processor, blitz until well combined at the shredded coconut and continue blending.
- Combine the raspberries and Natvia in a bowl and mash together lightly
- Beat the cream cheese and Natvia with mixer until smooth. Add the gelatine followed by the yoghurt.
- Pour half of the cheesecake mix over the base. Add half of the mashed raspberries on top then swirl to make a marble pattern. Repeat with remaining cheesecake and raspberry.
- Chill for 3-4 hours or until set.
- Decorate with remaining raspberries and serve.