Recipe by Andrea at @eatnik0nline
Bite into these healthy Cranberry Seed Crackers. The perfect nutritious snack packed with cranberries, pumpkin seeds, and yoghurt!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 40
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 1 hour 15 minutes
Natural yoghurt (1/4 Cup)
Milk (1 Cup)
All-purpose flour (1/4 Cup)
Whole wheat flour (1/2 Cup)
Rolled oats (1 Cup)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare a loaf tin and line with baking paper.
- In a jug, whisk together natural yoghurt and milk until combined.
- In a large bowl, add dry ingredients: cranberries, pumpkin seeds, Natvia, flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, rolled oats and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and fold with a spatula. Batter should look similar to that of a cake. Pour into prepared loaf tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden on top and an inserted skewer comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Using a serrated knife, thinly slice loaf into pieces approximately half a centimetre in width. You can freeze the loaf first to make it more solid if this helps.
- Place slices on a baking paper lined tray. Bake in a 180 degree oven for a further 50-60 minutes until crackers are completely dried. Allow to cool before serving with cheese or dip.
- Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection