5 Ingredients Passionfruit Fudge
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Serves: 18 - 26
Prep: 5 minutes
Chill: 2 - 4 hours
- 1 cup natural almond/cashew butter
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- pulp from 4 passionfruits
- 1 ½ tbs Natvia
- Combine the nut butter and coconut oil in the microwave and heat until melted. Stir until combined.
- Stir in the vanilla bean paste, passionfruit pulp and Natvia. Pour into a blender. Blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a greased and lined loaf tin and place in the refrigerator to set for 2-4 hours.
- Remove and slice into small squares.