Banana Bread for One
10 g Oat flour
2 g baking powder
1 g Ground cinnamon
0 Pinch salt
14 g Natvia
0 half Banana, mashed
1 ea. Egg white
4 ea. Banana slices
- Preheat oven to 175C degrees and line a mini loaf tin with baking paper.
- Sift together oat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, sweetener and salt in a separate bowl
- Whisk together banana and egg white. And wet ingredients to dry and mix until well combined.
- Transfer batter to cake tin and place banana slices on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.