Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1.5 cup oat or almond flour
0.5 cup Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
2 tablespoon maple syrup (replace with 2 tbsp of soy milk if you want a complete sugar free recipe)
100 g dark chocolate, vegan
0 A pinch of salt
- First, select your flour of preference; I recommend using oat flour. If you can’t find it in stores, just take your regular oat flakes and put it in the blender or food processor in high speed for 1 – 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix your flour, salt and Natvia.
- Pour the maple syrup on top and start combining your ingredients to make a dough.
- Chop your vegan dark chocolate into medium size chunks. Chocolate chips are also an option, use any you rather.
- Fold in your chocolate into the dough.
- I like to eat it just like that but some people like to chill it before so make sure you try both ways to choose a favourite.