Banana, Peanut & Choc Chip Bars
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
For the chocolate base:
70 g oat flour
30 g cacao or cocoa powder
90 g smooth peanut butter
70 g Natvia natural sweetener
4 tablespoon almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the banana peanut butter layer:
60 g peanut flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the topping:
50 g peanuts
100 g sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease and line a loaf tin.
- First make the base: Place the ingredients for the base in a blender and whizz up until it sticks together. Press into the tin evenly and set aside.
- Now place the bananas, peanut flour and cinnamon in a blender and whizz up until smooth and creamy. Spread this over the base evenly.
- Scatter over the nuts and choc chips evenly and press down gently. Bake for 30 minutes until firmed up then leave in the tin to cool.
- Remove from the tin and place on a chopping board. Cut into bars and enjoy! Keep remaining bars in the fridge for up to 3 days.