Blueberry, Cardamom & Hemp Seed Butter Loaf
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
200 g oat flour
50 g instant polenta
75 g Natvia natural sweetener
0.5 teaspoon ground cardamom
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 large banana
4 tablespoon hemp seed butter
200 mls almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
100 g fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease and line a loaf tin.
- Mix together the flour, polenta, Natvia, baking powder and cardamom in a bowl.
- Place the banana, nut butter, milk and vanilla in a blender and whizz up until smooth. Pour this into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the blueberries gently then spoon into the tin and smooth out evenly. Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden and firmed up. Leave to cool then pop onto a wire rack.
- Cut into 10 slices then enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|