Vegan Blueberry Muffin Top Cookies
makes 12 cookies
2 cup flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
0.5 teaspoon salt
0.5 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 cup Natvia
1 tablespoon ground flax, mixed with 3 tbsp hot water
0.66 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, room temperature
1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed and drained
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl, set aside.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a large bowl and add Natvia. Mix well.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients gradually. Mix until just combined. Fold in blueberries. Dough will be thick.
- Scoop twelve dough balls out onto your cookie sheet. Flatten a bit with your fingers
- Bake cookies for 13-15 minutes, or until slightly golden brown on the bottom, and set on top.
- Allow cookies to on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to finish cooling, or enjoy warm.