Carrot and Blueberry Muffins
Servings 12 muffins
1 cup milk of choice
0.33 cup canola oil
0.33 cup Natvia
2 cup plain flour
3 teaspoon baking powder
0.5 teaspoon cinnamon
2 cup carrots, grated
0.5 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a cupcake pan with liners.
- Whisk together the milk, eggs, Natvia, and canola oil until well combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, and cinnamon and mix until combined.
- Add carrots and blueberries and mix until combined.
- Divide between cupcake liners and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.