CARROT & COCONUT LOAF
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 40 minutes
100 g Oat Flour
100 g Brown Rice Flour
150 g Natvia Natural Sweetener
50 g Desiccated Coconut
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
2 tablespoon Flaxseed + 4 Tablespoons Water
100 mls Almond Or Oat Milk
50 mls Oil
2 tablespoon No Added Sugar Marmalade
2 Large Carrots, Grated
For The Frosting
200 g Dairy-free Soft Cheese
4 tablespoon Natvia Natural Sweetener
1 tablespoon No Added Sugar Marmalade
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease and line a loaf tin.
- Mix together the flours, Natvia, coconut, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Mix the flaxseed with the water and set aside for 10 minutes. Then whisk in milk, oil and marmalade then pour into the dry ingredients along with the carrots until well combined.
- Spoon into the tin and smooth out evenly and bake for 40 minutes until risen, golden and firm to the touch. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile beat together the ingredients for the frosting and keep in the fridge until needed.
- Once the loaf has cooled down, remove from the tin and spread the frosting over to cover. Scatter over the coconut chips, slice and enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving Size|