Cherry Coconut Cheesecakes
Servings 12 mini muffins
IngredientsBase: 1/4 cup/45g/1.5 oz Sunflower seeds or nuts of choice 1 tbsp/7g/0.2 oz coconut flour 2 tsp Coconut oil 2 tsp Natvia 4 each Cherries or 4 tsp beetroot for color Filling: 1 cup/120g/4.2 oz raw cashews soaked overnight and drained 1-2 tbsp/10-20g/0.3-0.7 oz chopped fresh cherries 1 cup/90g/3 oz Desiccated Coconut 1/3 cup/60g/2 oz Natvia 1/4 cup/60ml/2 oz Coconut water 1 tsp Coconut essence 1 tsp Vanilla Extract pinch salt Coconut Cream Topping: 1 can/400ml/14 oz Coconut Cream chilled and scoop out thick cream part only 1/4 cup/27g/1 oz Natvia Icing mix As needed Beetroot or Cherry Juice optional for color
- Blitz the seeds with the coconut flour until crumbed. Add the other ingredients and process again.
- Press into the base of silicon molds with fingers and put in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Blend all ingredients except for the cherries until smooth.
- Spoon on top of bases and press in some cherry pieces.
- Freeze overnight.
- Blend all ingredients with a electric mixer until fluffy.
- Pipe onto cheesecakes. Enjoy!