Makes 1 Jar
Ingredients1 cup/150g/5.2 oz Fresh Cherries Pitted 3 tbsp/42g/1.5 oz Natvia 1 tbsp/12g/0.6 oz Chia seeds 2 tbsp/40ml/1.4 oz Water
- Add cherries, Natvia and water to a small saucepan.
- Over low heat, allow mixture to cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until the cherries have broken down. Make sure to stir every minute or so to ensure nothing sticks to the bottom.
- Stir in chia seeds and continue to cook for a few more minutes - the mixture should thicken and start to have a more jam-like consistency.
- Once thickened, remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Transfer to an airtight jar and store in fridge.