Choc Raspberry Quinoa Slice
2.25 cup Quinoa Flakes
0.33 cup Shredded Coconut
0.5 cup Almond Meal
0.25 cup Cocoa
1 tablespoon Black Chia Seeds
0.33 cup Natvia
0.5 cup Coconut Oil, melted
0.75 cup Coconut Milk
2 Eggs, whisked
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
125 g Fresh Raspberries, or frozen, plus extra to decorate
45 g refined-sugar-free Dark Chocolate, melted
1 Raw Caco nibs to decorate (optional)
1 Cocoa Powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Grease the base and sides of a 16 x 26cm slice pan before lining with baking paper.
- Place the quinoa flakes, shredded coconut, almond meal, cacao nibs, chia seeds into a large bowl. Stir the dry ingredients and combine well. Make a well in the centre of the mixture.
- Combine Natvia and coconut oil in a heatproof bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Add the coconut milk, eggs, vanilla extract and the Natvia and coconut oil mixture to the flour well. Stir to combine.
- Gently fold through the raspberries and spoon into prepared pan. Smooth the surface and bake for 30 minutes or until browned and firm to touch. Allow to cool in completely.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into 15 pieces. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Set aside to set. Decorate with extra raspberries and extra cacao nibs if using.