Vegan Chocolate Cake
453 g Plain Flour
1.5 cup Natvia
1 cup Cocoa Powder
3 teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
1 cup Vegetable Oil
1 pint Water
1 teaspoon Cider vinegar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat over to 175 degrees celsius.
- Measure out your dry ingredients and mix these together in a large bowl.
- Add your wet ingredients and blend these in making a smooth paste.
- Line an 8 inch (22cm) loose bottomed cake tin with parchment.
- Carefully pour into the tin.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 45 minutes.
- Insert a clean toothpick into the centre of the cake to see if it is baked. If the toothpick comes out clean then it’s done!