CHOCOLATE COOKIE DOUGH PROTEIN CUPS
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and moreover on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
Prep: 20 minutes
Freeze: 2 hours
50 g Rolled oats (1/4 cup)
1 scoops chocolate protein powder
1 tablespoon Cacao or cocoa powder
2 tablespoon Nut butter
1 tablespoon Coconut oil, melted
1 400g can Chickpeas
2 scoops Vanilla vegan protein powder
3 tablespoon Natvia
2 tablespoon Coconut flour
2 tablespoon Almond milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
2 tablespoon Coconut oil
3 tablespoon Nuttvia hazelnut spread
Cacao nibs, to decorate
- First make the base: Add the ingredients to a blender/food processor and pulse until broken down and combined.
- Divide between a silicone 6-hole muffin tin to fill 1⁄3 and press down well. Set aside.
- Clean out the blender/food processor and add in the filling ingredients. Blend for a good few minutes until completely smooth and quite thick. Divide between each to fill just to the top and smooth out evenly. Place in the freezer while you prepare the topping.
- Gently melt the coconut oil and Nuttvia then pour over each to cover. Then sprinkle over cacao nibs and return to the freezer for at least 2 hours to set.
- Ready to pop out and enjoy whenever you want a (healthy) chocolate fix!