Sugar Free Vegan Chocolate Truffles
1 avocado, ripened
1 cup sugar free dark chocolate, vegan
0.25 cup Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
0 Pinch of salt
0 Chocolate sprinkles
- Melt your dark chocolate over a bain marie, also known as double boiler, or in the microwave. I don’t recommend using the microwave to melt your chocolate because you need to be really careful not to burn it. If you don’t have other choice, heat the chocolate no more than 10 seconds, stir, and heat again, keep doing this process until all the chocolate is completely melted, set aside to cool down.
- In a large bowl, smash your avocado and mix it with the Natvia and salt.
- Pour your melted chocolate into the bowl and mix everything until there are no clumps and you can’t see any green spot from the avocado.
- Place your bowl in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- When chilled now you can scoop a tbsp size ball and roll it with your hands.
- Roll each of your truffles over your topping of choice and place them over parchment paper.
- Put them back in the refrigerator for 10 minutes for them to set.