Makes 24 biscotti (depending on size)
1.33 cup gluten free flour
0.25 teaspoon baking powder
0.5 cup Natvia
0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
0.5 cup cranberries, dried and unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together gluten free flour, baking powder, and Natvia.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs and mix until combined.
- Add the cranberries and mix until combined.
- Roll out into 2 logs and place onto sheet pan. Slightly press down.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes and then slice into even pieces and bake for 5-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.