Cranberry Orange Biscotti
Servings 24 biscotti depending on size
Ingredients1 1/3 cup/175g/6.1 oz all purpose flour 1/4 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup/90g/3 oz Natvia 2 oranges, zested 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 2 each eggs 1/2 cup/90g/3 oz cranberries, dried (unsweet if desired)
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together all purpose flour, baking powder, Natvia, and Orange zest.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs and mix until combined.
- Add the cranberries and mix until combined.
- Roll out into 2 logs and place onto sheet pan. Slightly press down.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes and then slice into even pieces and bake for 5-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.