Dark Chocolate Raspberry Pancakes
IngredientsPancakes: 2 tbsp/14g/0.5oz oat flour 2 tbsp/14g/0.5oz coconut flour 1 1/2 tbsp/21g/0.7 oz Natvia 1/2 tsp baking powder pinch salt 1 egg 3 1/2 tbsp/70ml/2.3 oz unsweetened almond milk 1 tbsp/20g/0.7 oz unsweetened apple sauce 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 2 tbsp/20g/0.7 oz fresh raspberries 2 tbsp/28g/1oz sugar free dark chocolate chips Clean Chocolate Sauce: 2 tbsp/14g/0.5oz cacao powder 4-5 tsp hot water 1/2 tsp melted coconut oil (optional) 1 1/2 tsp Natvia
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oat flour, coconut flour, Natvia, baking powder and salt.
- Add egg, almond milk, apple sauce and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined, then set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Preheat a frying pan on medium heat and spray with non-stick spray. When batter is ready, fold in fresh raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Dollop pancake batter onto heated frying pan and allow to cook on each side for a couple of minutes - make sure the bottom doesn't burn!
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Stack pancakes and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Garnish with desired toppings and serve.
- To make the chocolate sauce, mix together cacao powder and 1 ½ tsp Natvia. Add water one teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached - add coconut oil for a glossier and richer sauce.