Easy Apple and Cinnamon Pikelets
Prep 5 minutes
Cook 10 minutes
4 teaspoon Natvia
125 mls milk
100 g gluten free self-raising flour
0.5 teaspoon cinnamon
Butter or oil, for frying
- In a bowl combine the egg and Natvia and whisk to combine.
- Add the milk, flour, cinnamon and salt. Whisk again until smooth and creamy.
- Peel and grate the apple and place into the batter. Mix again.
- Heat a nonstick pan over a medium heat. Grease the pan with butter or oil.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the batter into the heated pan. When air bubbles appear (around a minute), flip the pikelet over and cook for a further minute.
- Once cooked remove from the pan and place onto a plate lined with paper towel.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.