EASY APPLE GALETTE
Servings 8 Slices
Ingredients1 bought puff pastry sheet 2 large Granny Smith apples 2 tbsp melted butter 2 tbsp Natvia 1/2 cup Blueberry fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 180C, line a round baking tray.
- Cut out 20cm circles from the pastry sheet, depending on the number of servings. Place on baking tray and butter the pastry sheet.
- Cut the apples into thin slices and spread evenly on the pastry sheet. Add butter to allow for even cooking.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the pastry is golden.
- Add blueberry sauce cooked with Natvia or fresh on top. Dust with Natvia Icing Mix.