Frozen Chocolate Mousse
0.25 cup butter, chopped
0.33 cup sugar free dark chocolate chips
2 eggs, separated
3 teaspoon Natvia
- Melt butter and once melted combine with chocolate until fully melted.
- Whisk in egg yolks and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg whites until frothy then slowly add in Natvia and whisk until soft peaks form.
- Add 1/3 of the egg white mixture into the chocolate mixture, gently folding in just until combined.
- Add the remaining egg whites to the chocolate mixture and and fold just until combined.
- Divide into four dishes and place into freezer.