Frozen Tahini, Black Sesame and Coconut Fudge
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep + Cook: 15 minutes (+ freezing)
250 mls coconut cream (1 cup)
80 g hulled tahini (1/3 cup )
1 tablespoon Natvia
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
pinch sea salt
2 tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- Grease a 10cm x 20cm (4in x 8in) loaf pan; line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm (2in) over sides.
- Process coconut cream, tahini, Natvia, vanilla, salt and coconut oil until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into tin; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Freeze for 2½ hours or until set.
- Using an oiled knife, cut into 18 pieces.
- Tips Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. Stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to soften before serving.