Healthy Banana Bread
1.5 cup self-raising flour
0.5 cup plain flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
0.5 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
0.25 cup Natvia
1 cup mashed ripe banana (3 medium)
2 eggs lightly beaten
0.5 cup vegetable oil
0.33 cup milk
1 small banana to decorate
- Whisk 1 cup of ripe bananas and add 2 eggs. Continue to whisk thoroughly.
- Add 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 1/3 cup milk and stir the mix well.
- Sift 1 & 1/2 cups self raising flour, 1/2 plain flour, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp bi-carb soda into a large mixing bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup Natvia to the dry mixture.
- Add the wet banana mixture.
- Add the dry and wet mixtures together until evenly combined.
- Add the combine mixtures to a lined bread baking tray and spread evenly.
- Slice a small banana lengthways and place on the top of the banana bread mixture.
- Bake the finished bread mix for 50 minutes at 180°C & enjoy!