Healthy Matcha Protein Doughnuts
Ingredients1/3 cup rolled oats 1 tsp matcha powder 1 scoop vanilla protein powder 1/4 cup granulated Natvia 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed 1 Tbsp coconut flour 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp bicarb soda 1/3 cup almond milk unsweetened 1/4 cup liquid egg whites 1/4 cup fat free yoghurt 1/2 tsp vanilla extract Matcha Icing: 1 Tbsp coconut oil melted 1/8 tsp matcha powder 2 Tbsp sugarfree Natvia icing sugar
- Blend Grease doughnut pan with coconut oil Cook at 180C for 10mins
- Turn out onto wire rack immediately
- Allow to cool
- Stir well. Add a little almond milk if you want it more runny Choc icing 1/8 cup no added sugar dark chocolate melts
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 Tbsp sugarfree Natvia icing sugar Melt in a bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- Stir well Dip cooked and cooled donuts in icing. Top as desired Enjoy!