Matcha Lime Cheesecake Bites
IngredientsBase: 1/2 cup/60g/2 oz Almonds 2 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz coconut flour 1 tbsp/20ml Coconut oil 1 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz Natvia Filling: 1 cup/120g/4.2 oz Cashews Soaked for 6 hours or overnight then rinsed and drained 1 tsp Matcha powder 1/4 cup/60ml Coconut oil 1 tsp Vanilla Extract 1/3 cup/36g/1.2 oz Natvia Icing mix 2 each Limes juiced and zested
- Blitz almonds in a blender for 1 min until they become a fine crumb.
- Mix with remaining ingredients. Add a teaspoon of almond milk if too dry.
- Press into the base of molds/ tin using your fingers until firmly packed (I had extra base leftover. Depends on how thick you like it)
- Put in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Add more sweetener or lime to taste.
- Spoon over base.
- Freeze for 2 hours until firm.
- Store and eat straight from the freezer or thaw for a few minutes if desired. *My molds were 5cm/2inch wide Enjoy!