Homemade Peanut Butter Bounty
Prep: 1 Hour
Cool: 30 minutes
- 1 ½ cups Desiccated coconut
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup Natvia
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 200g Sugar free dark chocolate
- 2 tbs roast peanuts, finely chopped
- Combine the desiccated coconut, half of the coconut cream and Natvia as well as 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until combined and the mixture sticks together when pinched between two fingers. Firmly press into a greased and baking paper lined 20cm loaf tin, smoothing the top. Place in the freezer.
- Combine the peanut butter with the remaining coconut cream and Natvia and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and process until smooth. Spread on top of the coconut layer and freeze for 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave until smooth, taking out to stir every 30 seconds. Stir through the remaining coconut oil until it has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove the coconut filling from the refrigerator and slice with a sharp knife into 10 pieces. Using two forks dip into the melted chocolate, shake to remove excess chocolate and place on a piece of baking paper. Drizzle with extra chocolate and sprinkle with roast peanuts,. Stand for 30 minutes or place in the refrigerator to chill until set. You can also keep in the freezer for a yummy frozen treat.