Key Lime Pie
Servings 12 slices
1.5 cup All purpose flour
0.5 cup Natvia
0.5 cup Coconut, unsweetened desiccated
0.66 cup Butter chilled and chopped
0.5 cup Key Lime Juice
1.25 cup Natvia
4 teaspoon Key Lime Zest
4 each Eggs whisked
1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 160°C and grease tart pan.
- Mix together all ingredients until well combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of tart pan.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into tart pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining crust/topping mixture.
- Place into preheated oven and bake for 25-35 minutes, until it is set.
- Allow to cool completely and store in the refrigerator.